Marketing Analytics Manager - JBoss Middleware
September 2012 — Present
• Responsible for data mining and reporting on all global JBoss analytics needs; web traffic, content engagement, sales funnel, and ROI.
• Improved and produces effective monthly metrics report that clearly displays business performance to drive informed business decisions. It is distributed globally and consumed by high level executives.
• Strategized, developed and maintains JBoss contact groups for more effective and targeted email marketing and nurture programs.
• Serves as the lead consultant and QA for all global JBoss web traffic tracking through Eloqua, Omniture and Google Analytics.
• Serves as the Qlikview analyst and designer, using Qlikview to report on sales funnel and audience engagement score.
• Manages and sets up all jboss.org enterprise campaigns in Salesforce, that contributed over $1M in opportunities in 30 days with zero marketing spend.
• Serves as the main liaison between JBoss and the marketing operations team, facilitating and managing all technical system implementation projects.
• Provides actionable metrics that supports Senior Directors' and Vice Presidents' business/budget decisions.
• Product manager of middleware data warehouses in Eloqua, Salesforce, Omniture, and Google Analytics.