May 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Account Specialist at AMI Communications
• Following negotiations during the legislative process
• Preparing materials, writing speeches and analysing international agreements
• Communication with the public and media
• Organization of conferences and discussions under the auspices of the Committee
• Setting up meetings
The Association for International Affairs is a non-governmental organization founded to promote research and education in the field of international relations. It is trying to represent a unique forum in which academicians, business people, policy makers, diplomats, the media and NGOs can interact in an impartial environment. The organization focuses its activity on three pillars: Education, International projects and Research.
• Responsibility for internal communication among analysts and management
• Coordination of various research projects
• Supervision of other activities of the Research Centre
"Rozbalto.eu" was a one-time project supported by a grant of the European Parliament. It was aimed at high school students whose task was to express their opinion on current issues in the EU with pictures, graphic design, videos or other creative pieces of work. The goal was to increase interest of young people in the EU, to help them improve their work with information sources and critical thinking, to give them an opportunity to use their creativity and to show the EU topics in a more interesting way. The best participants could visit the EU institutions in Brussels.
• Leading a small team of five organizers
• PR - communication with partners (e.g. EU Commission Representation) and with media
TILI Czech Republic is a company focused on analytical, advisory and executive projects in areas of sustainable transport, green technologies or efficient use of energy for both public and private sector.
• Communication with media, municipalities and partners (e.g. Citroën CZ, Škoda Auto etc.)
• Organization of seminars on electromobility with foreign experts for local governments
Prague Student Summit is an educational project for more than 300 high-school and university students. Its almost twenty-year tradition and a special emphasis on an educational component make it unique among similar European projects. It also belongs to the largest projects of its kind.
The students, participating in the simulation of the UN, the NATO and the EU, experience diplomatic negotiations on a wide range of current global issues and gain real insight into the world of international affairs. They also learn argumentation and presentation skills or work with information sources and have an opportunity to interact with leading Czech and foreign experts, journalists, diplomats or politicians.
The year program consists of five all-day preparatory workshops, four-day conference and side events (around 30 a year) such as official banquets, visits to Czech ministries and embassies, or excursions to Brussels, Genève, Vienna or Strasbourg where the real UN, NATO or EU institutions are located.
• Responsibility for overall implementation of the project
• Leading a sixty-member team, HR
• Responsibility for the budget and funding
• Event management
• Communication - internal, media, guest speakers (almost 100 a year)
• Concluding and maintaining partnerships
(e.g. hotels Hilton Prague and Ambassador Prague, Prague Congress Centre, Coca-Cola CZ, Komerční banka - a member of the Société Générale Group, Konica Minolta CZ; European Commission Representation in the Czech Republic, NATO Public Diplomacy Division, Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Industry and Trade or Defence, Institute of International Relations; University of Economics; American, British, French, German, Canadian and other embassies, Prague City Hall and other Czech municipalities; Vyšehrad 2000 and Zátiší catering group; Czech News Agency, Respekt magazine, Hospodářské noviny-Economic newspaper and others)
• Member of Group for International Affairs
• Analysis of the current issues at the UN and the EU in terms of illegal arms negotiation
• Making reports and presenting the news to other team members
• Communication with media and with Czech deputies and politicians