July 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Clients included Sony Electronics (CSA), PlayStation (SCEA-LATAM), The Puerto Rico Tourism Company (US & Puerto Rico markets) and Kerzner International Resorts.
• Oversaw the strategic development and implementation of numerous successful and effective online campaigns and digital development projects. Campaigns and projects included: strategy development, online creative development, online media planning & buying (including traffic, optimizations and reporting), SEM, SEO, mobile, content development and social media management (including social listening/sentiment analysis).
• Developed and implemented integrated campaigns for SONY’s Handycam and Bravia brands. Campaign deliverables included TVC, Print, OOH, POP, online banners and web content.
• Responsible for campaign activation and community management strategies of social media communities for SONY, PlayStation and PRTC that totaled over 7M active members.
• Responsible for managing scopes of work, budgets, forecast and billing on all accounts.
• Supervised and mentored a team of three people.
• Led day-to-day relationship with the Puerto Rico Tourism Company client.
• Effectively balanced the dual expectations between the client and all agency departments, including daily coordination with digital partner agency to ensure a fully integrated brand experience.
• Responsible for the Puerto Rico, United States and Latin American markets, managing a budget of aprox. $18M.
• Participated in the strategic and creative development process of branding and retail campaigns targeting the US Market with adaptations to LATAM and Europe, which impacted positively PR’s hotel occupancy rate by 8.3% and the avg. daily rate (ADR) by 15%.
• Maintained continuous communication with international clients for order quotations, creation of purchase orders, tracking and successful delivery of orders for Crystal Farms, Dannon and Sabra products, among others.
• Responsible for evaluating client relationships and identifying possible business opportunities for management.
• Responsible of tracking the added value media exposure in over 40 publications for the Cartier Latin America & Caribbean client. The added value report totaled $1.7M in 2007.
• Assisted Account Managers in daily tasks, such as presentations, work orders and day-to-day communication with media team for agency clients, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and Headquarter Toyota dealership.
• Coordinated with the Creative Department the development, revisions and client approval of newspaper retail ads and weekly freestanding inserts for the Sears Roebuck, Puerto Rico account.
• Developed, coordinated and supervised a product sampling program for agency clients in over 30 summer camps, impacting more than 6,000 children throughout the island.
• Collaborated in the development of the marketing strategy for their recently acquired Arcor Candies.
• Created a motivational plan for the sales force on the effectiveness of Point of Purchase (POP) material, which resulted in an increase of sales for Arcor Candies by 35% by the first two months of being implemented.
• Performed Point of Sale (POS) audits to evaluate Share of Shelf (SOS) on company’s products and their competitors, and presented recommendations on how to improve SOS in the category.