PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Field Support Liaison
February 2015 — Present
• Responsible for leading the creation and marketing of the nationwide “Recruiting & Sales Management Trainee Program” with stringent hiring requirements and training program associated with career development at PEAK.
• Ongoing evaluation of program hiring and training process for continuous improvement
• Office performance audit program executed at all PEAK offices across the country in order to identify weaknesses in current processes and evaluate alternatives for constant process improvement.
• Real estate acquisition, including site assessment, evaluation of needs in each office, layout design and purchase, and coordination of construction, IT, office personnel, and furniture installation prior to move date.
• Involved heavily in organizational change management initiatives, including culture initiatives, employee impact, impact analysis, and leadership alignment and change readiness.
• Attend Quarterly strategic planning meetings including executive team and upper management.
• Successful implementation of HR software platform company-wide