RIGHT COLLEGE FOR ME, LLC and YANNOPOULOS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
January 2010 — Present
Established independent college planning practice with services in: College Planning & Selection, Curriculum Advice, College Applications, Financial Aid Counseling, Graduate School Admission, and Early Career Planning.
• Assessed the capabilities, potential, and interests of scores of teenagers and young adults.
• Directed students in evaluating colleges and graduate schools and determining the best choices for them.
• Helped students select courses to best position them to achieve college, graduate school, and career goals.
• Coached students on all aspects (steps, testing, timelines, strategies, essays, etc.) of applying to college.
• Counseled parents and students on obtaining scholarships and financial aid.
• Assisted students in evaluating admissions and financial aid offers, to facilitate final decisions.
• Advised students on strategies for obtaining internships and first jobs.
Established independent consulting practice with services in: Talent Management, Assessment and Selection, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, Executive Education, Coaching, and Performance Management. Conduct organizational assessments to insure that management processes, human resources strategies, and organizational development programs are aligned to support client business goals.
* Achieved profitability in eight months, due to marketing and business development efforts.
* Established projects with clients in consumer goods, financial services, healthcare, and higher education.
* Created project designs and implementation plans for efficient response to a variety of customer needs.