Senior Benefits Analyst
October 2013 — Present
Manage day-to-day outsourced pension plan administration for several small-market and mid-market clients.
• Supervise, coordinate, and oversee the workflow of multiple benefit analysts to ensure the alignment of work with established budgets, timelines, and quality standards.
• Research and respond to employee and client questions regarding benefit plans, processes, or issues.
• Prepare and monitor annual budgets and efficiency plans for various clients.
• Review complex benefit calculations, including qualified domestic relations orders, postponed retirements, and non-qualified plans.
• Develop internal administration procedures for clients and internal client teams.