Manager, Strategic Accounts
June 2017 — Present
ZIVELO is a public computing technology company that offers self-service kiosk and digital signage solutions. Founded in 2008, ZIVELO has rapidly grown to become the leading self-service technology brand by offering a sleek and sophisticated product design and an intuitive user experience. ZIVELO solutions have been utilized across multiple industries including healthcare, retail, transportation and business administration, for clients ranging from the Fortune 100 to nearly every branch of the US Government.
Responsible for managing and supporting Enterprise client base such as Wendy's, Burger King, Panasonic etc as well as new clients who are transitioning out of the initial sales cycle to a long-term customer. Planning, development, and managing key account goals and also direct account activities within the plan and throughout the account team. Excels in maintaining, developing, and expanding long-term client relationships within the account to grow revenues and profits. I constantly identify/develop/execute additional business opportunities within Enterprise accounts and measure results in concert with the account while aligning to my customer's strategic goals.
1. Manage key accounts portfolio
2. Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
3. Establish strong, long-term client relationships
4. Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
5. Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
6. Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
7. Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
8. Monitor sales performance metrics
9. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts