The University of Auckland
System Administrator, Nov 2010 – Current
University of Auckland, NICAI Faculty (includes Elam School of Fine Arts, School of Music, School of Architecture and Planning and School of Dance).
Responsibilities (faculty wide):
• Client and server hardware and software installation, maintenance, service, support and upgrades.
• Image creation of the Windows 7 / 8 Desktop image.
• Maintaining and supporting the faculties LAB, Dual Boot computer environments.
• Hardware purchase and requisitioning.
• Software purchase, requisitioning and licensing.
• Asset Database update and management.
• Research, development and innovation for Microsoft technologies.
• Documentation creation, maintenance and management.
• Maintain and support lecture theatre and seminar room Windows and OS X desktop images.
• User Policy, administration and documentation.
• Information dissemination to team and staff of Microsoft based technologies and services.
• Foster and maintain relationships with external service providers and suppliers.
• Liaise and maintain relationships with other UoA, ITS agencies, staff and stakeholders.