June 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Online Marketing Specialist at Infinitec
• Ensure website design and content meet copy style guide and graphics standards.
• Perform regular reviews of the website to ensure content accuracy, timeliness and relevance.
• Test website’s accessibility and functionality from a variety of environments.
• Develop and maintain a strategic plan for internet presence based on management priorities, policy directions and goals.
• In conjunction with Information Technology staff, create enhancements and modifications to the website.
• Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Monitor web usage and provide statistics for management reporting.
• Ensure website content meets the needs of external clients.
• Consult with appropriate staff to develop new content for each section and division.
• Coordinate timely responses to e-mail inquiries received via the website.
Responsibilities (Online Marketing/Newsletter):
• Design, manage and implement internet marketing services including paid search marketing, organic optimization, blog implementation and link-building when required
• Perform search engine optimization services for our clients to the best of your ability
• Manage regular reporting and tracking, and report metrics appropriately and flag issues for internal stakeholders
o Impressions, Visits, Orders, Revenue, Spending, CiR, CTR, CR, CPO, Bounce rates, Average Visit per page and duration
• Analyze and report marketing performance; provide recommendations for improvement and make suggestions for additional services.
• Knowledgeable in using Google Adwords, Analytics and Web Tools
• Conceptualize, manage and implement newsletter (3x per week)
• Coordinate with the Graphics Department and Offline Marketing for promotions and deals
• Manage regular reporting and tracking, and report metrics appropriately
• Manages social media which includes Facebook, Twitter and Google +
• Meeting management performance standards
• Handled 50 people with three different shifts
• Team supervision and performance management
• Actioning more complex administrative issues
• Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to designated shift
• Enable effective communications between management and operators
• Train new employees, coach existing employees
• Investigate and report all incidents (Poor Performances and NTE)
• Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
• Provide leadership to the team acting as a positive role model at all times
• Lead the shift, ensuring staff give support that follows individual’s care plans and daily support plans
• Ensures good team working
• Motivate, support and mentor the staff when needed
• At each shift ensure staff complete all necessary paperwork to an acceptable standard and sign off
• Researching markets to identify opportunities for events
• Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements
• Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Agreeing to and managing a budget
• Securing and booking a suitable venue or location
• Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to
• Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire
• Organizing facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media
• Identifying and securing speakers or special guests
• Planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops and demonstrations;
• Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings
• Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
• Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
• Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently
• Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders)