Application Engineer/ Estimator
April 2012 — Present
• Conducted HVAC system analysis in consultation with engineers, sales representatives and OEMs
• Designed noise control and vibration isolation solutions for mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems and equipment to meet noise criteria as outlined in mechanical specification.
• Completed acoustical, vibration isolation and seismic restraint take-offs for the preparation of budgets and quotations for project planning and bid proposals.
• Constantly exceeded sales targets and objectives as set out by the company executives.
• Maintaining business relationships with Representatives by providing proactive customer service based on their inherent needs.
• Review sales leads and work closely with the consultants for incorporation of specifications into Lay-In and quotation.
• Review all projects to develop strategies to increase value of noise control specified and develop competitive advantage for Vibro-Acoustics products.
• Closing and negotiating sales orders with customer and identify opportunity to increase scope of supply.
• Worked closely with the IT programmers to develop the ERP system and tools for the company.
• Issuing quotations, ensuring proper scope and best pricing is obtained by reviewing drawings, specifications, and coordinating strategy meetings.
• Following up on quotations and lay-ins with customers to review needs and verify pricing
• Followed up post order for resolution of commercial issues with the Manufacturer’s Representative; engineering trouble shooting and problem.