Performance Test Engineer
February 2014 — Present
• Analyse performance testing requirement and coordinate performance testing initiatives with build, infrastructure and operate team.
. Create, review and maintain performance test plan, test strategy, test schedules, test milestones, work load matrix, test status and reporting.
• Drive efforts on performance testing including planning, hands-on scripting to test execution, designing test scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analysing results and reporting performance bottlenecks.
• Experience with performance analysis in a Cloud environment (Salesforce), Java/J2EE environment.
• Deep technical knowledge of performance test competencies/tools (i.e. Jmeter)
• Worked on various applications that includes Web (Html/http)/Json, Web Services and JDBC protocols.
• Good Knowledge of mobile (iOS) test tools and technologies.
• Good programming skills in SQL, PL/SQL, VBScript, C, C++ and Core Java.
• Professional ability to work independently as well in teams for the success of the project.
• Manage multiple projects, coordinate activities with onshore and offshore team members ensure quality deliverable in timely manner.
• Work within the Global performance engineering organization and drive standards for performance testing best practices for the respective technology group.
• Excellent communication, organizational skills and team player
• Solid time management, planning, and prioritization skills
• Project and goal oriented with strong attention to detail and organizational skills