WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone
July 2008 — Present
I began my career at
WOW! Internet • Cable • Phone over 8 years ago as a Sales Associate.
Within 6 months of employment I was promoted to a Sales & Retention Specialist as well as a Team Mentor to my Sales Supervisor. I also assisted the Trainers in developing the New Hire Training Classes. After 2 years of employment I was designated as an Advanced Sales/Retention Specialist and Sales Help Line Agent. I was later added to the Saves Help Line as well. For over 7 years of my time at WOW! I had been on a Special Project to assist the Office Manager (which was the Administrative Assistant when I began the project in 2009). For the past 4 years, I have been in the Administrative Assistant Role on a full time basis.
I directly support both the National Office & Facilities Manager and the Senior Vice President of our company and his direct staff. Our Call Center employs nearly 400 people and I support them daily. In addition to the day to day tasks, we plan and execute Special Events and meals for all of the employees at our location. I am the friendly face that greets you when you walk in the door and it is my privilege to serve and assist everyone I come in contact with.
• Manage Senior Vice President's Calendar & Conference Room Schedules
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents, using Microsoft Office Programs
• Read and analyze incoming submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• Receive and direct visitors and clients
• General clerical duties including photocopying & faxing
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for SVP, directors, managers and supervisors
• Prepare agendas for meetings
• Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes