Agency Business Consultant, District 52
April 2014 — Present
• Coaches elite Agents currently on the "Agency Platform" & guides all other Agents in preparing for the Platform onboarding program.
• Responsible for established productivity metrics & growth goals.
• Completes ongoing operational analysis, identifies potential obstacles & recommends appropriate course(s) of action.
• Evaluates business results in order to recognize outstanding accomplishment & when necessary, take prompt action to remedy weaknesses.
• Conducts frequent, in-person "Agency Progress Reviews" with all assigned Agents.
• Facilitates group & individual training programs to stimulate growth, improve efficiency & enhance profitability.
• Develops performance-based promotions & incentive plans to increase overall productivity.