March 2014 — Present
- Elicit data from departments and transform into actionable information for board and management team; maintain Excel spreadsheets that pertain to monthly performance metrics, such as course attendees (for trainings), instructors, lead appraisers, partners, etc.
- Help to set and then maintain the Institute’s monthly and yearly to date financial goals by department on an excel spreadsheet
- Develop and maintain a master integrated schedule on Microsoft Project to record and maintain all active projects at the Institute
- Create Visio presentations of Client Experience Continuums to provide better visibility of the client experience, improving client satisfaction and employee efficiency
- Classify where our largest market is located and what industry is largely targeted by producing a report on organizations that have been appraised in the last 3 years, with a large focus on China
- Create surveys through Survey Gizmo, then analyze the data, creating matrixes and dashboards through Excel to give product and partner departments data for decisions.
- Lead and run the departmental operations monthly update meetings
- Create PowerPoint presentation for the monthly Town Hall meetings (monthly updates of how the business is progressing and how different departments are performing)
- Produced an operational manual that increased efficiency by clarifying the mission, responsibilities, and skills of their staff for each manager by department
- Identified a need to centralize all contracts and agreements by utilizing Salesforce (an underused resource) as our main resource for housing all contracts and agreements.
- Reviewed, updated, and released the employee handbook, which increased employee morale.
- Created and developed a Data Room (via Dropbox) so that potential investors have one central location to find all of the documentation (finances, budgets, R&D plans, legal aspects, etc.) about the Institute they need to have to make a consensus decision.