Install Site Manager
March 2012 — January 2016
• Providing installation, modification, contract and billable service at the customer site
on or under budget.
• Being responsible for supervising, scheduling, evaluating and mentoring all installation
personnel at site.
• Maintaining and initiating direct contact with customers, through daily and weekly on-
site meetings, to assure customer satisfaction.
• Managing and guiding safety work, protocol and QA on site.
• Creating, implementing, and monitoring all manpower shift/backfill planning in order
to maintain compliance with Daifuku’s installation contracts and Scope of Work (SOW)
• Developing install jigs and install methods
• Creating a drawing package for software and hardware modifications. Designing a new
layout and hardware when on-site modifications were necessary. Working with software
engineers to implement the changes into the system.
Accomplishments • Ushered in new automation stocker designs to Intel