HR & Operations Associate Store Manager
Manage store operations and staff needs through partnership with management team and store director.
"There's no need to talk about it, because the truth of what one says lies in what one does." -Bernhard Schlink, The Reader
I'm interested in the arts and being creative in every outlet available. I have a natural intellectual curiosity that is fed daily in both my professional and personal life.
Working at People's Revolution in Fashion Public Relations & Styling or running my own Arts & Fashion Public Relations firm.
Human Resources & Operations Associate Store Manager
May 2013 — Present
• Support and execute flagship store events in partnership with other associate store managers as well as local businesses.
• Recruit qualified new store associates through partnerships with local universities and other methods of public outreach.
• Organize and implement regional logistics and store operations including associate schedules, facilities management, and loss prevention strategies.
November 2012 — April 2013
• Supervise staff of up to 8 sales associates including adjustment of staff hours to support standing sales forecasting and trends.
• Work in conjunction with store merchandizer to drive sales through visual presentation of key items identified by corporate marketing.
• Coordinate, analyze, and present weekly and monthly department sales results to store and regional management, commonly trending at $30-40,000 per week.
Merchandise Presentation Supervisor
August 2009 — October 2012
• Lead planning and mapping of new product merchandizing to meet brand standards and ensure execution of corporate merchandizing strategy.
• Track product sales performance and adjust merchandise location to maximize store revenue potential.
• Train and develop staff of roughly 35 sales associates in brand culture, product fulfillment, and business acumen.
Winston Retail Solutions
Apparel Merchandise Coordinator
July 2008 — November 2010
• Develop in-store relationships to maximize point-of-sale opportunities.
• Ensure compelling, accurate, and creative visual presentation while managing inventory through stock replenishment.
New Hampshire Institute of Art
Southern New Hampshire University
Bachelor of Science, Marketing