June 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Account Manager at BAMKO
• Increased revenue by 300% in 12 months
• Revamped distribution process, decreasing lead time from 2 weeks to 1 day
• Oversee product development in India, China and the United States
• Manage and train over 30 national representatives, along with developing incentive programs
• Established and manage relationships with key accounts, such as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Layla Grace and ABC Home
• Direct corporate branding with website, social media, visiting retail stores, printed materials and magazines such as Country Living and Urban Home
• Design and coordinate 8 annual tradeshows, including 2012 winner of Best in Home Textiles for the ARTS Awards
• Buyer of textiles and consultant to buyers for retail stores
As an intern I worked on the Fox 11 Morning News, Good Day L.A., Fox 11 Ten O’clock News and My 13 News programs. My duties included assisting in monitoring scanners, managing news crews, making beat checks and generating stories. Working in a large market allowed me to work with writers, editors, reporter, anchors and camera crews; which enabled me to have a better understanding of what their jobs required. I was able to learn the fundamentals of how a newsroom operates.
Nelson Davis Television Productions has been in association with KTLA for over 30 years. As the marketing assistant, I developed marketing material for an Emmy Award Winning Show, Making It! I created sponsorship material and formed relationships with sponsors, as well as designed and wrote articles for the quarterly Newsletter.
My roles varied as a recreation assistant for the city of Los Angeles. I planned and emceed KTLA Kid’s Day L.A. 2004. I also coordinated group activities for day camps and created a database for the district offices to use for better organizational purposes.