University of Kansas
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
- Utilized CMS Monte Carlo production software to simulate proposed 2023 Phase II CMS detector under future conditions.
- Performed particle physics, equipment efficiency, and general analysis on produced Monte Carlo.
- Report status updates on analysis results and procedures.
- Designed solution finding algorithms to determine multivariate efficiencies.
- Designed test procedures for silicon radiation sensor and IBM integrated read out chip circuitry.
- Utilized X-Ray as a low-cost alternative to particle accelerator for on campus testing.
- Designed equipment for testing to be fabricated by machinists.
- Internarional presentations and documentation of testing procedures and results.
- Radiation and electronics research, testing, and development.
- Responsible for developing theoretical explanations and statistical/uncertainty analysis of results.