Associate Manager, Ad Operations and Ad Solutions
November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Associate Manager, Ad Operations and Ad Solutions at Millennial Media
-Responsible for the management and implementation of all trafficking requests through the Jumptap Network
-Responsible for managing our trafficking team to ensure all requests are completed in a timely manner
-Create and maintain all training material for trafficking team
-Managing daily priorities/production workload of all campaign coordinators while tracking their progress to ensure an increase in utilization and performance
-Spearheaded the project management of our new trafficking process requiring cross-team trainings in new and existing software and processes
-Providing the trafficking for our largest brand campaigns and other top-tier IOs (highest revenue producing) of which may involve video/rich media, thus requiring collaboration with our rich media vendors
-Developing new strategies for trafficking workflow including new software development and improvements to existing software allowing for better efficiency and profitability
-Constant communication between Media Planning, Account Management, Product, Publisher Operations, Business Development, Sales and Technical Operations to manage expectations and confirm that we have everything aligned for successful launch
As a Campaign Coordinator, I am responsible for launching campaigns in the Jumptap network and all tasks associated with ensuring campaigns are launched on time and correctly. I work with various departments in the company such as Media Planning, Account Management, Product, Publisher Operations, Business Development, Sales and Technical Operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedule and maintain ad delivery for all mobile advertising campaigns. This includes both premium and performance based campaigns.
* Testing ad creative’s to ensure they are in compliance to individual site specifications and system limitations. QA all ad types such as gif/jpg, 3rd party tags, rich media and video.
* Monitor pacing of all campaigns. Troubleshoot and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
* Daily communication with team to discuss updates for that day. This includes what has launched, any issues with creative, any system issues or limitations and what is being worked on.
* Communicate with 3rd party vendors or agencies when required.
* Provide reporting to teams when needed as well as offer suggestions for campaign optimization.
* Increasing knowledge of new technologies, products, IAB standards, advertiser demands and client experiences.
I work directly with the Marketing Operations and Technical Operations Team to provide key services to enable the marketing organization and PTC to become more effective and efficient in its delivery of marketing programs. I work in all applications that facilitate marketing operations, with a direct focus on Siebel Marketing and Oracle Enterprise Analytics.
-Responsible for the infrastructure and processes that drive marketing processes.
-Assist in scoping, optimizing, troubleshooting and maintaining
the user interfaces for the Siebel Marketing and Oracle Analytics environments.
-Support the scoping of new projects to further enhance the business’s tactical/strategic use of the Siebel applications while ensuring that future enhancements of the Siebel/Oracle applications are in accordance with the overall strategic direction and business criticality.
-Document complex business requirements, and research and evaluate solutions while working closely with business SMEs in order to hand off to the appropriate IT resources for eventual deployment.