June 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Fleet Operations at Zipcar
• Traveled to businesses to collect information (e.g., hours of operation, services offered, methods of payment, etc.) and then uploaded that information into Patch.com website.
• Wrote brief descriptions of businesses after meeting with owner/manager.
• Consistently met weekly and monthly quotas by streamlining processes.
• Developed events held at different on-campus venues (e.g. weddings, banquets, conferences, conventions, etc.).
• Increased number of concerts from 1-2 a year to 6+ a year by bringing in new musical talent to perform at events (e.g., FLAME, The Gettys, Andrew Peterson, etc.).
• Successfully negotiated performance contracts with talent’s management.
• Successfully planned and implemented the school’s 150th anniversary celebration which included carnival rides and fireworks display.
• Scheduled travel and accommodations for VIPs.
• Worked directly with in-house printers to design and produce all marketing materials and with external printers to coordinate the artwork and production of all marketing collateral (e.g., t-shirts, buttons, pens, etc.).
• Composed news releases to generate media attention as well as coordinated radio-advertising spots.
• Showed proficiency in event management software (e.g. RegOnline, EMS Enterprise, etc.).
• Built rapport with clients by understanding their interests and requirements and matching them with various models.
• Developed and maintained relationships with clients.
• Consistently met sales goals by selling 10-15 cars a month.
• Performed scheduled inspections of park rides with company engineers to ensure guest safety.
• Investigated accidents in the park and made detailed notes for insurance purposes.
• Completed company-sponsored safety training.