Redcats Suisse SA
Web / Mobile & CRM Project Manager Switzerland, Italy & Germany
May 2011 — May 2013
Since 2011, I have been working as Web Project Manager in the prestigious group REDCATS at Montreux, a world leader in the online distribution of fashion and home decoration, managing project based web for brands like La Redoute, Vertbaudet, Ellos, Cyrillus, etc. Those brands are currently the leading online fashion boutiques in Switzerland.
As the Web Project Manager for La Redoute I was responsible for developing and executing online & mobile initiatives and keeping them aligned with the global strategy as well as:
- Functional coordination of web and mobile projects in order to provide an increasingly innovative shopping experience for customers.
- Projects coordination to introduce new features on the web sites and mobiles sites and coordination with the international colleagues.
- Working autonomously and transversaly interfacing between marketing, sales, IT support and external agencies as well, helping users to express their needs.
- Managing different sized web-based projects, both for consumer and business-facing applications.
- Leading workshops to define strategy and project roadmap.
- Understand user requirements, technical context and constraints, business objectives and ROI elements.
- Coordination of phasing formalized and documented feedback to the relevant teams about any bug and ensures a follow-up (using Test track tool).
- Produce and delivery of project documentation and reporting (BRD &FRD).
- Organize all QA and testing activities (UAT).
- Benchmark and web usability analysis to make new development proposals.
- Traffic monitoring and analysis using Omniture and other web tools.
- Definition of graphic and ergonomic orientation. Mockups creation.
- Active role in the migration platform project (Millena to Theseus) as responsable of validate all functional tests, describe the found bugs and follow them in close contact with the development teams.
- Roll-out of a new CMS for La Redoute CH - IT- DE, bringing trining for the internal team.