Operations Support Manager
April 2012 — Present
• Managed the applications support team that is responsible for the availability and maintenance of web and mobile applications supporting 55% of McKesson’s Pharmaceutical orders totaling over $85 million daily/ $35 billion annually.
• Built the support organization from the ground up, and streamlined processes to support the growth to its current 90,000 customer base.
• Accomplished 99.8% availability over the past 1 years through proactive monitoring tools, close management of systems, implementation of Knowledge Base, efficient support.
• Strive for finding issues before impacting customers. When impacting events occur, drive the team towards root cause resolution and early detection monitors for similar events in the future.
• Introduced offshore resources to perform off hours work resulting in improved employee satisfaction and reduced employee turnover.
• Managed 7 Onsite Support members and 7 Offshore Technical Team members
• Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining the IT Disaster Recovery testing program for the Service Continuity Office at McKesson.
• Specialized in Change management process and Deployment process on a Enterprise release management aspect.