Assistant Officer Shared Services
March 2015 — Present
• Telephonic, Email and Walk-in Centre :
• Resolve issues, attend to queries and provide information to all customers
• Answer and log all calls aim for first line query resolution
• Escalate complex or sensitive issues to Service Centre manager or to case management for the relevant expertise within the SSU service to resolve.
• Provide employee personal information related to confirmation of employment to external third party.
• Update the employee personal data on the relevant system (SAP HR) upon request received (via telephone, e-mail, fax and manual paper) – anything from updating bank details, physical address, dependent removal and adding on medical aid, qualification etc.
• Assisting customers (Eskom employees) in navigating on the Human Resources related systems (e.g. Employee Self Service, Employee Management Service) as well as other programmes
• Customer Service Relationship
• Close open queries by returning calls to customers and ensure customer satisfaction to the solution provided.
• Monitor trends on frequently asked questions (FAQ’s), report to the Service Center Manager.
• Provide weekly reports to the Service Center Manager regarding the nature of requests/solutions resolved to customers.