Wiston Building Materials Co.
June 2012 — Present
• Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for executive -level staff;
• Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting information management and marketing -support activities within demanding time frames.
• Successfully coordinate and plan business events and exhibitions; Provide leadership and motivation to the team.
• Successfully planned and hosted numerous client reciprocal banquet, creating invitations and promotional gifts.
• Adept at developing and maintaining administrative processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Assist with recruitment process and on-boarding of new hires, and other assigned duties; train and supervise contract workers
Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represents CEO by attending meetings in his absence as needed
• Welcomes CEO’s guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Proficient in MS Office , WordPress, Google Docs, Mac OS, Quick Book, Photoshop, InDesign, data entry and customer relationship management (CRM).