Stahl Eye Assoc
September 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Head Surgical Coordinator at NY Spine Specialists/Dr. Lattuga
• Responsible for booking cases at both NSLIJ Franklin & New York Presbyterian Hospital
• Helping patient’s scheduling pre-operative appointments
• Made sure all appropriate insurance authorization if required was obtained for Workman’s Compensation etc
• Arranged surgical schedule for doctor for the day
• Provided doctor with appropriate information such as MRI/CT’s for cases.
Assist doctor with the patients file so the physician has their past medical records, test results, and all important information they may need during their exam
work with orthopedic surgeons in caring for patients with injured joints and bones
applied and removed casts, splints and braces.
Involved working directly with patients to instruct them in the care of their injuries.
Ensured a patient's complete medical record is safe, accessible and accurate
compiled patient medical history, entered information into a computer and worked with physicians to obtain or clarify information