Muhammad Binladen Co.
January 2008 — Present
Nature of Work:
Construction management of Production Units works:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing / supervising all construction related activities at Production Units designated site(s), and regulating works assigned to contractors / sub-contractors working at the site.
• Scheduling the project in logical steps. Evaluating construction methods and timelines provided by contractors and determining cost-effectiveness, budget and time required to meet deadlines.
• Planning, organizing, and directing activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems.
• Reviewing /studying in detail and identifying discrepancies (if any) in the project drawings, plans, specifications, bill of quantities and other construction documents including civil, structural, electrical, plumbing, ventilation, air-conditioning and other related works.
• Monitoring site progress against developed timelines and identifying gaps to take necessary measures.
• Ensuring that quality of work performed is in accordance with the standards and specifications and is satisfactory in all respects.
• Ensuring accurate tracking of quantities of completed work items and agreeing with the Contractor on the same. Verifying contractor’s bills and make recommendations for payment.
• Regularly liaising with Project Director, clients and their representatives and attending meetings to keep them informed of progress.
• Preparing progress and financial reports as required by the management.
• Performing any other task which may be assigned from time to time, and is generally within the scope of construction works.
• Binladin new Woodworks Factory.
• Binladin new Block & Tile Factory.
• Binladin new RMC Batching Plant.
• Installation of cast aluminum doors at Masa’a extension project (HOLLY HARAM) Makkah.
• Installation of woodworks at King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) Thuwal.