Luxury Clothing Company LCC
December 2013 — Present
•Welcome customers into the store, initiate the sales process, offer them qualified advice on the products and promote cross selling with a view to meet the customers’ needs.
• Receiving and organizing shipments.
• Update the product knowledge; follow latest trends to provide confident and relevant advice to customers.
• Merchandise goods prominently on the shop shelves and display units replenishing stocks as often as required in conjunction with the manager and merchandise team.
• Maintain an up-to-date database of customers visiting the store and follow up.
• Constantly seek new opportunities to drive and create additional sales.
• Communicate effectively with the team passing all information at the right time.