Diversified International Service Logistics
Manager, Customer Service Operations
June 2005 — Present
• Oversee all aspects of operations and customer service local and international
• Manage internal communications and presentation with regards to core performance, program update and ongoing informational programs
• Monitored potential risks and other significant matter that required immediate solutions.
• Manage on-time orders, critical RMA and B2B deliveries and accuracy for all orders.
• Establish strategic alliances worldwide.
• Coordinating with agent’s correct import/export documents for other countries