January 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Business Specialist at Apple
• Act as the liaison between Apple and the UNT staff, students, and faculty, communicating and creating awareness of new Apple developments such as products and promotions.
• Increase support for Apple users on campus through workshops and one-on-one training.
• Develop partnerships with key departments and schools for further increase of Apple sales.
• Market the Apple Inc. brand through creative and unique events, catering the product demoes to its designated audience.
•Lead training seminars for students, staff and faculty members of the University, teaching users how to use various Apple software, such as OS X, iLife and iWork.
• Boosted awareness of Apple Inc. products and promotions on campus as part of a team of two.
• Marketed the Apple Inc. brand through creative and unique events, catering the product demoes to its designated audience.
• Personalized the brand on campus and put a face to the company throughout the campus.
• Lead training seminars for students, staff and faculty members of the University, teaching users how to use various Apple software, such as Mac OS X, iLife ’11 and iWork ’09.
• Coordinated the opening and closing of the camp with tasks such as setting up the computer lab and all office electronic equipment.
• Acted as the liaison between the camp, kitchen and maintenance staff in order to create a more effective and efficient camp environment.
• Managed a team of up to twenty people, coordinating the preparation of all events, maintenance, and supplies, overseeing and executing all camp logistics.
Was second in charge of the day to day operations in camp. Followed orders from the logistics director. Was in charge of a cabin of high school participants
Was in charge of a cabin and programmed activities for the participants. Sports specialist in charge of educating participants on good sportsmanship and sports ethics.
Worked as a dental assistant in which I created molds, cleaned molds and filed orders.