Specialist and Content Partner Liaison
February 2011 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Merchant bank providing M&A, corporate finance, and strategic growth advisory for digital media companies.
Contributor to online magazine and gallery assistant for organization that culls emerging artists and introduces them to collectors, administrators, and gallery owners in the New York art world.
• Start-up working to develop a more efficient PCR well block in collaboration with a Massachusetts composite materials company.
• 1st place in Brown University EP Entrepreneurship Competition; semi-finalist in Rhode Island Business Plan Competition
Created and managed a database of contacts at over 100 European universities, and sent emails inviting departments to participate in an upcoming event.
· Researched information for grants and projects, planned annual benefit in Southampton, as well as performed daily administrative tasks
· Supported the Executive Director at the National Performing Arts Convention in Denver, CO by manning exhibition booth and networking with other convention goers.
· Worked with lawyers and accountants to gather necessary documents for incorporation.
Gathered statistical information of past sales, managed the creation of an artist checklist, and established digital archive of five years of the company’s contracts
· Researched online guerrilla marketing techniques such as search engine optimization, and recorded weekly marketing statistics.
· Conducted the operations of “Street Team” made up of Kiwibox readers.