Action Hotels plc
Business Development Manager
Working as the Business Development Manager for Action Hotels Since 2011, my primary objective involves looking for opportunities to grow and expand prospective opportunities within the mid-market hotel niche.
This involves extensive travel around the GCC to enable growth and geographical expansion of existing portfolios and number of hotels. Once prospective opportunities are identified, a market analysis is conducted – with main focus on placed on hospitality, economic and demographic trends. An important function of the job also entails site selection, site assessment including size, location, zoning, bylaws and regulations
Other responsibilities include:
- Researching the mid-market hotel industry and other related events
- Identifying and locating potential business deals and exploring opportunities
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing the market and potential returns
- Developing negotiating strategies and evaluating the risks and potential investment and return.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.