Thermo Fisher Scientific
Assistant Project manager
January 2012 — Present
• Responsible for the physical and logistical set-up and creation of an initial spare parts inventory for customers that require one as part of a Thermo Fisher Scientific Asset Management solution.
• Responsible for coordinating logistics to ensure inventory team members are in alignment.
• Provided training to new team members on the inventory process, including technology such as SharePoint and a Web base inventory system, as well as job tasks as needed
• Owned data clean-up activities following inventory collection, ensuring consistency on data points for all team members.
• Participate in the marketing and education of customers on the Asset Management solution and systems being implemented.
• Provide support when necessary to existing site engagements making significant operational changes, expanding existing service engagements, or facing challenges requiring further implementation support.
• Help with the design and develop of a mobile application to aid in the inventory and asset management process, which has lead to major cost saving and job efficiencies.