Senior Customer Service Representative
July 2007 — October 2008
Received calls from the sales force/distributors across the country with request to schedule
surgeries on a daily basis.
· Initially utilized Great Plains software to scheduling surgeries then
converted to SAP software.
· Replenished all products to sales force (such as: bone screws,
· Solely Transitioned the National Late Loaner Reporting process from San
Diego, CA (Corporate office) to Memphis, TN.
· Solely transitioned Consignment Reporting for all of Nuvasive’s product lines (Neurovision,
XLIF, TLIF, PLIF, ACDF, Cervical , etc).
· Created Sales Analysis Reporting within SAP for consignment/parking purposes and
Utilized Microsoft Outlook 2007 to process all requests made by the sales force in the event of
unavailable inventory and/or trauma case. All resources were located within the United States
and job was set up via Network Courier in order to fulfill the customers need.
· Created Excel 2007 spread-sheets to provide marketing with Performing, Borderline
Performing, and Underperforming sales performance for all product lines (Thoracolumbar,
Lumbar, Cervical etc...)