Quest Excel Inc.
January 1995 — Present
• Guide clients in establishing digital presence to establish new customer engagements.
• Direct digital and customer acquisition experience initiatives across a number of industries.
• Manages team to define, develop, and implement processes that assist business development.
• Define enterprise digital road-map and strategy for distinct brands, developing business
models allowing for a vertical niche market strategy.
• Provide e-commerce strategic direction to field representatives.
• Collaborated with client personal on digital marketing concepts and lead generation,
resulting in increased sales for a number of distribution channels.
• Integrate website analytics and CRM platforms to grow visibility.
◊ Led event engagements with up to 3,000 participants for a STEM-focused
organization, managing related vendor relationships.
◊ Support the branding and PR practices of two non-profit organizations.
◊ Created and manage digital presence for clients, developing webpage, optimizing SEO, and enhancing market reach via Facebook/Twitter social media platforms.
◊ Initially assisted brokers in strategy development and product positioning of life
insurance in the digital market space.
◊ Identified client prospects and provided sales fulfillment for a community bank