Senior Project Manager, ITSM Service Integration Management, Technical Services Product Management
Smart Bonding Product Team, ServiceGrid Business Unit, Data and Analytics Business Group
• Manages projects and programs to deliver Smart Bonding B2B capabilities to Cisco partners and customers worldwide via ServiceGrid, a SaaS integration platform that seamlessly connects Enterprise IT and Service Providers to enable automated multi-party service collaboration. Smart Bonding B2B is the integration of a partner’s case management system with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and Cloud & Managed Services (CMS). Instant collaboration and information sharing throughout the service delivery and support workflow results in lower costs and faster case resolution. TAC customers have seen 25% to 37% MTTR reductions, increased customer satisfaction scores and lower overhead.
• Managed global support website stakeholder expectations, requirements, and feedback to address operational issues, identify and deliver valuable incremental enhancements, and drive strategic next-generation improvements to the online troubleshooting and incident management experience of customers and partners, enabling new product and service offerings and emerging markets growth while saving millions of dollars in call center costs over the life of the tools.
• Evaluated web analytic tools requirements to support business intelligence operations for web marketing and online technical support. Managed interest-based ads project for the Cisco technical support site.
• Managed projects to deliver enhancements to internal and customer-facing incident management applications and case routing systems and to deliver address services used by Quote To Cash and Enterprise Data groups. These tools improved Support Engineer productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Localized Cisco's global customer-facing incident reporting system for the Japan theater, to realize annual cost savings of hundreds of thousands of dollars and to enable localization to other key emerging market languages.