Meccano de Mexico
Quality Systems Manager
January 2009 — Present
• Coordinate the development and implementation of Meccano's Quality Model.
• Schedule production of manufacturing plants.
• Coordinate logistics operations of supply chain, product design, production, shipping and customer service.
• Develop systems and controls for ensuring the quality of processes, products and services.
• Develop internal control system for business processes.
• Development of administrative systems for the processes of the organization.
• Coordinate Certification for Aluminum and Steel welding processes based on AWS standards.
• Coordinate and provide training in strategic planning, tactical and operational staff functional areas of Production, Design, Technical Support and Quality.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of the Meccano products.
• Train staff on issues of Quality and Productivity.