Merrimack County Nursing Home
October 2010 — December 2013
- Sort bulk laundry by type of garment and linen.
- Sort and fold rough dry laundry accordingly, separating the linen by type to boost productivity.
- Stack and prepare the linen carts to have for stock or to deliver linen throughout the building.
- Fold, hang and file residents clothing, alphabetically by last name.
- Label articles of clothing that belong to the residents.
- Deliver residents clothing and belongings providing a friendly attitude.
- Help sort soiled linen, and do so using the proper protective wear.
- I go above and beyond my own duties, helping my co-workers with their assigned jobs for the day so that tasks are done in a timely manner.
- All assigned tasks are completed not only quickly, but with efficiency.