Fifth Third Bank
October 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Personal Banker at Fifth Third Bank
Writing weekly reviews on Grand Rapids businesses focusing on health, beauty, and well-being. As a local business enthusiast, I focus on developing the advertising opportunities of companies across the metro Grand Rapids area, and actively use social media to "Promote Local".
- Completed successful sales and marketing calls to area businesses in order to build great and lasting relationships, as well as to gain more business for the branch
- Made top half of the state of Michigan sales ten months during employment, top 25 four months
- Responsible for portion of branch profit due to constant “yes mentality”, training new employees, and marketing to major and minor accounts while working at a non-airport branch
- Completed Road Map to Success Training and utilized the skills of product features and corresponding benefits as a way to appeal to customers.
- Tracked and reported all sales figures on a weekly basis.
-Developed exceptional customer service skills while working with an internationally recognized brand for customer service
- Worked with a diverse team daily while quickly accepting increasing amount of responsibility that comes with running a business
Member of a program to learn about the different aspects of creating and executing a wide range of events and multimedia marketing strategies for a variety of radio stations. Assisted with preliminary event planning for big name events such as the Taste of Home Cooking Show and Star 105.7 Purse Party, all while learning the fundamentals of community outreach.
Running social media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.- updating the Morning After web page, audio editing, story research, phones. Experience providing on-air content and voiceover work.
Assisted in the enrichment of student life on Aquinas College's campus and utilized event planning skills to create a positive and lively environment at events.
As a Wellness Assistant, I assisted the Director of Health and Wellness and Aquinas College with implementing and achieving success with project encouraging college members to think about health improvement. Assisted with health office organization and daily tasks, including interacting with students and parents who visited or called the office.
Called Aquinas friends, family and alumni to build connections between them and the college, informing those called about current events on and off campus; monetary gift acquisition.
Designed and created event invitations and promotional material for Aquinas College alumni events held on and off campus, assisted with various Alumni projects including data coordinating, collaborated with staff to create various summer events for Aquinas
Assisted physician in daily office tasks, such as organizing patient data (insurance, etc) and taking vitals to help make the office run smoothly. Also helped the practice transition from original filing method to an electronic medical filing system.