Riyadh Metal Industries Company
September 2011 — January 2014
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and its scopes.
- Day-to-day Production lines management, including supervision & monitoring Factory labors force & materials.
- Work as part of Company managements, sharing big part of company responsibilities, human resources, health and safety.
- Act as main technical adviser for sub contractors, crafts men and operatives.
- Checking shop-drawing, quantities and ensuring that all calculations are accurate and ready for work launching.
- Liaising with technical office, warehouses, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in each project.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives “architects, engineers & surveyors” including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site and ensuring that regulations are adhered to daily process.