Integrated Solutions for Telecommunication Systems Installation - Tarkeeb
November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Program Manager at Advanced Integrated Systems (AIS), Abu Dhabi
July 2012 – Present : Program Manager
June 2010 – July 2012: Project Manager
February 2010 – June 2010: IT Manager
● Strongly led the overall planning, management, and completion of IT projects on a wide variety of business units and programs.
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENT of HASSAN AL-TAFFAQ, IT PROJECT MANAGER | PROGRAM MANAGER:
✔ Effective Program Manager of a major customer account, leading a portfolio of projects in the Smart City division.
✔ As the in-country Project Manager, successfully completed a Safe City Project (a city wide CCTV project that is part of the worldwide project team) in 3 years; directed the project planning, design and deployment of the Safe City infrastructure.
✔ Led a team of Locals and Expats for the delivery of Safe City project expansion.
✔ Managed project teams including: CONOPS Design, Civil Design, Deployment, Integration and DataCenter.
✔ Interfacing with company departments: Contracts, Procurement, Supply Chain and Human Resources.
✔ Supervised and supported the Knowledge Transfer plans to the local teams.
✔ Coordinator of the Annual Safe City Workshop.
✔ Received the Performance Appreciation – 2012 award.
✔ Member of Hiring committee
✔ Maintained the Emiratization of the team around 50%.
● Effectively managed the day-to-day IT operations/e-Government Projects at Kalba branch.
● Strategically planned and set the requirements for future expansions and service demands.
● Met with solutions’ providers, and choose the best offer provider meeting the job requirements.
● GSM Network Maintenance.
● Configured new GSM sites before going LIVE on the Network.
● Performed maintenance of Faulty GSM Sites remotely.
● Prepared periodic Quality of Service Reports.