Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow
October 2013 — Present
• Apply cash and electronic payments received, reconcile bank accounts, verify and enter vendor bills.
• Assist with monthly cash flow, budget management preparation, daily bookkeeping and transnational entries.
• Ensure proper accounting procedures for purchases prepare account payable checks, support budget variance analysis.
• Perform general accounting duties utilizing the FUND EZ software and Microsoft office products.
• Assist with annual audit preparation including general ledger reconciliation, audit work papers.
• Work closely with the CFO on various accounting tasks assisting with month end close activates and day to day operational accounting functions as required.