Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
January 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Graduate Student at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
I am working in the Dynamics of Complex Fluids research group under Prof Patrick T Underhill, in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at RPI.
* Managed the Microfluidics experiment as a part of CHBE Senior Lab for Fall 2012.
* Revised the lab manual and poster; updated the experimental setup.
* Guided lab tutorials and quizzes.
* Held and graded Interim discussions with students.
• Guided in-class practice sessions / quizzes.
• Held review sessions for students preparing for exams.
• Maintained office hours to help students with their homework.
• Helped formulate Midterm and Final Exam questions.
• Graded exams, homeworks and quizzes.
I completed my B.Tech project (7th semester) under Dr. Devendra Agarwal, Professor of Paint Technology, HBTI Kanpur.
During my five weeks of training, I worked at the 'Marine and Protective Coatings' Technical Dept. and at the 'Quality Control' Dept.