CRM Casino Manager
March 2016 — Present
* Meeting KPI - Striving to meet set business KPI’s in regards to real money players, whilst maintaining control of bonus spend and ensuring gaming regulations are being followed
- Churn prevention and Increase user activity - Reduced churn and revived inactive users by examining and understanding users' product and brand interaction, Grew monthly active user database
* Multi-Channel marketing - Driving profitable player marketing through all marketing channels (email, direct-mail, online (website, client & mobile) and offline.
* Customer Segmentation: Develop a deep understanding of the existing customer base, defining most valuable segments and decomposing their needs. Devise strategies for how to increase conversion and deepen engagement with target segments
* Localization - Work with regional country managers & translators to identify any local nuances that can be leverage through targeted CRM and retention strategies.
* Planning & Design Campaigns - Design, plan and execute all Casino Customer marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives.
* Competitve reasearch - Conducts thorough competitive research and produces a clear competitive landscape picture with plan of action for influencing strategic product planning.
* Product Marketing - Partner with Product team to continuously improve the customer experience and encourage profitable product usage.
Define end to end strategies for promoting specific
behaviors across channels. Ensure consistency in brand voice and value prop messaging throughout customer journey.
* Cross-Channel Effectiveness- Manage a pipeline of marketing assets/opportunities across direct to customer and partner channels (banners, landing pages, popups, emails, etc). Monitor results and synthesize insights; produce best practices and proactively evolve cross-channel marketing curriculum.