October 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Provide services to support master planning and design, including climate change planning, environmental impact + sciences, land management and planning, natural resources conservation and management, sustainability planning, infrastructure capacity planning, and water sensitive urban design.
- Environmental and development suitability analysis for a luxury resort
- Requirement study of greentech laboratories for Science Parks
- Low Impact Development design and stormwater modeling for an office and creative park
- Smart city planning and management system for a smart + eco city development
- Utilities infrastructure planning and GIS analysis for a peninsula master plan
- Climate adaptation study for major power company's power generation assets
Worked with a clean technology-oriented venture capital firm located in Menlo Park, California focused primarily on companies with proven revenue streams in all stages of growth. Analyzed investment opportunities, sourced and screened investment opportunities, evaluated and conducted due diligence for water and advanced energy storage and BEMS sectors.
Worked as a teaching assistant for undergraduate courses on applied mathematics, energy and climate change science and policy, and graduate course on energy technologies. Developed curriculum, taught sections, and administered exams and homework.
Consulted by World Bank to write energy and solid waste sections of handbook for city mayors
address climate change
Wrote briefing materials for the Secretary of Energy and his staff’s daily events and travel including strategic White House (Loan Guarantee and Recovery Act), Congressional and diplomatic activities.
Co-founded and established the publishing and online framework for Consilience, an online journal (student founded and run) dedicated to promoting interdisciplinary dialogue on sustainable development and publishes scholarly articles, opinion pieces, field notes, editorial columns and photo essays quarterly.