June 2004 — December 2012
A small business within a strategic alliance that provided executive administrative leadership and support specializing in automotive marketing and advertising.
• Managed annual media communication budgets for clients totaling over $3.25MM and consistently came in under budget by leveraging existing business relationships to negotiate advertising purchases.
• Implemented innovative Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns with an annual budget of $180,000.
• Collaborated with client senior leadership to determine effective advertising campaigns to exceed monthly sales goals over 90% of the time.
• Developed advertising priorities and initiatives. Launched over 500 client radio and television spots.
• Contributed to eCommunications client marketing capabilities including website design, web advertising, social media sites, search engine optimization, website promotion, and web metrics.
• Maintained financial analyses for company and clients to determine projected cash flow and ROI.
• Consulted and analyzed integrated media and sales planning sessions with Ford, Chevrolet, Toyota, and many more franchises to determine effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
• Managed core team of 3 professionals ensuring increased productivity and successful project planning/execution.