The Fullerton Hotel & The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
Assistant Guest Recognition Manager
October 2014 — Present
• Promoted to Assistant Recognition Manager
• Ensuring the operation runs smoothly
• Ensuring that staff follow thru the Standard Operation Procedure
• Supervises and coordinates the activities in the Guest Recognition department by working closely with Housekeeping, In-Room Dining and Front Office departments. Also supervises the Guest Historian
• Provide warm welcome and fond farewell for VIPs’, return guests etc
• Generate/Prepare repeat guest information/reports as needed by hotel managements
• Ensure proper recognition and preference delivery for all repeat guests by coordinating with Housekeeping, In-Room Dining and Front Office
• Assist with the coordination and compliance with (repeat) guests’ needs, requests and personal preferences
• Assist in preparation of welcome back notes/amenities for all repeat guests and ensure that they are placed in the rooms prior to the guest arrivals.
• Continually maintain guest history files in Opera PMS System.
• Add and update information from preferences, special needs, Glitch Reports, comment cards appropriately in the system(s).
• Perform periodic system housekeeping by deleting stay-specific and unusable data and merging duplicate records, etc.
• Research database for next day arrivals, check preferences, previous incidents/opportunities, comments and stays for each repeat guest