VP of Technology
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Development of new thermoelectric materials and applications
• Built the CIGS development program from the start. Lead an R&D team to develop CIGS solar cells based on 2-step selenization.
• Invented a unique manufacturing friendly sulfur free CIGS process and achieved world class conversion efficiency of 17.7% with high Voc of 0.69V.
• Generated the 3 joint customer development business for the program within 1 year of development
• Designed and built photoluminescence metrology system
• Developed metrology and device analysis for CIGS and CdTe solar cells
• Device analysis and characterization of IGZO thin film transistors