CFT IT Leader
June 2010 — May 2013
• Manage and deployment of any business request (documentation including).
• Get available all the IT tools required to support the business operations in execution of their activities.
• Improve the system to make production process faster.
• Act as IT first point of contact for liaison with customer.
• Management of IT incidents associated with supported in RIM or TMO area.
• Improve IT tools / applications / techniques to provide increased value to the company.
• Modify router process according engineering changes.
• Management of support team (eight persons).
• Take ownership of technical issues, and work with the Development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
• Resolve escalated customer complaints without the need for Manager intervention.
• Documenting troubleshooting steps.
• Providing training to other team members or departments as required.
• Participate on system's policy changes, driving and implementing.
• Recommend updates; give new incident classifications and process improvements.