Technical Project Manager at Witbe Inc
April 2012 — Present
• Conducting wide monitoring and benchmarking projects for largest American and Canadian ISPs and cable operators.
• Managing 6 different accounts in the IT industry, consulting and providing recommendations to improve the end user quality of experience (currently leading client with most revenue for firm).
• Designed tools and test campaigns helping IT companies to considerably reduce their cost of service monitoring and pre launching validation phases. Implemented automated tests campaign on on-site Witbe tools, reducing time need to cover a whole validation test plan from 5 weeks to 3 days. Tests conducted on set-top boxes, iOS and android platforms.
• Designed reporting tools that help customers to better monitor their key performance indicators.
• Responsible for leading a team of 12 consultants and scripters on a set-top boxes and iOS applications validation project resulting in 1000 automated test cases over a period of 3 months.
• Primary client contact responsible for scheduling and leading weekly status meetings to coordinate test work with the client. Trained client engineering teams, trainees and new Witbe staff on Witbe automation and reporting tools.
• Scripting and analysis conducted on set top boxes, iOS and Android devices.