Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Mobile Marketing. Product Development and Business Strategy
• Create potential customer engagement through digital content and social media tools.
• Conduct competitive research and analysis to develop product designing that differentiate and highlight XS app among other extreme sports apps.
• Identify potential third party partners that can bring engaging to the product.
• Identify, evaluate and improve user experience during the enrollment process in banking area.
• Pursue creative approach to provide recommendations to BBVA bank (Spain and LATAM)
• Build forecast and implementation plan for newly identified solution.
• Create meaningful, inspiring and non-intrusive connections between people and brands through the power of mobile technology.
• Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis and qualitative feedback to understand brands positioning and needs, mainly in Retail, Food, Automotive, Technology and Service industries.
• Identify and prioritize opportunities, which will enable advertisers to effectively reach audiences and measure results through mobile solutions.
• Design, implement and optimize national and international advertising campaigns through mobile devices, according to established budget.
• Interact with cross-functional teams (social media, online and offline marketing, direct response) in delivering quality mobile solutions within media strategy and overall roadmap.
• Build strong relationships across design and engineering teams to build and launch innovative advertisements formats and customized mobile solutions.
• Define success metrics and analyze performance by mobile advertising campaigns and apps.
Participation in two programs related to Social Media and Mobile Marketing. Sharing experiences about specific campaigns, as well as general knowledge related to smartphones technology.
• Analyze and audit core data systems accuracy to determinate improvement points.
• Turnkey solutions – for the best technology and systems practices.
• Product Expert - solution provider guaranteeing customer satisfaction
• Contribute with clients to catalyze and improve their performance.
• Leader of projects aimed at the review and certification of software licenses for IBM and Microsoft.